Bizzow Billing Policy
a product of i-Dispatch Pty Ltd
Definition of terms
- “Billing day” A billing day is the period from AEST midnight to midnight
- “Billing month” Our billing month is the one calendar month from the date you subscribe or your free trial period ends, then each calendar month thereafter.
- “Billing year” Our billing year is one calendar year from the date you subscribe or your free trial period ends, then each calendar year thereafter.
- “User” A user is anyone who has logged into Bizzow on any billing day during any billing period.
- “Included Users” The term Included user’s referrers to the number of unique concurrent users on any one billing day.
- “Module” A module or plugin is any additional functionality or feature provided through the Bizzow market place.
- “Included Modules” An included module is a feature of Bizzow that does not incur additional charges.
- “Optional Modules” An optional module is a feature of Bizzow that is not included in a subscription plan and may incur additional charges.
- “Subscription” An agreed minimum amount of functionality selected by the Bizzow account holder during the sign up process.
- “Subscription Fee” At the time of purchase; The advertised amount payable periodically by the Bizzow account holder for the availability of services.
- Billing Threshold amount: $5.00AUD
- Subscription fees are charged to your nominated payment method on the date of subscription or the trial expiration date.
- No charges will be incurred during the trial period.
- During the billing period, any additional service charges incurred that exceed our billing threshold amount will automatically be charged to your nominated payment method on the date the fee was incurred. All other accumulated additional service fees that do not meet our minimum threshold amount will be charged on your next billing date.
- Proportional charges are calculated daily and where multiple service charges over any period exceeds our minimum threshold amount will automatically be charged to your nominated payment method on the date the threshold is exceeded.
- User subscription charges apply when the concurrent users exceed the included users for any given billable day. Additional user charges are automatically added to the account with the first charge proportional to the next billing date.
- Module subscription charges apply when a module that is not included in the current subscription is enabled. Additional charges are automatically added to the account with the first charge being proportional to the next billing date.
- I-Dispatch will not provide any refunds for any of the services offered including but not limited to user subscription fees. I-Dispatch is not liable for any of the services provided as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.