Product Donation Application
i-Dispatch Product Donation Application
i-Dispatch is pleased to offer its Bizzow product, to the donation program as a resource to support the communities where our employees live and work. We invite eligible community organizations to complete the attached application form.
i-Dispatch Company Profile
Bizzow is a job & task scheduling & mobile job management solution. With Bizzow’s modular ecosystem you can create a customizable, transparent, and efficient business solution to grow with you.
i-Dispatch’s initial solution was developed many years ago by IntelliTrac, a 29 year old privately held Australian owned organization which specializes in Hardware design and development, Software Development and GIS Mapping technologies. IntelliTrac is highly regarded in the industry and is a global leader in Telematics and Infomatics technologies currently supplying over 10,000 organisations in Australia alone. Bizzow is our new generation solution, to take us and businesses forward into the B2E age.
Bizzow, was purposely built by IntelliTrac with the express intention of scheduling and monitoring the tasks, and providing real time data on the status of tasks including support, helpdesk, servicing and device installations completed within Australasian Region. It provided immediate information, transparency and accountability to tasks being completed remotely. I-Dispatch was designed to connect jobs and job information with staff and clients. It allows communications with staff and provides real time data updates. This approach gave IntelliTrac effective and responsive information enabling an increase the in efficiency of their business.
Upon the success of i-Dispatch internally, IntelliTrac decided to release Bizzow as an offering to its existing client base and later to the general market. It is the adaptation of i-Dispatch to the general market which has led to a flexible and scalable world class product which may be adapted for use in a wide variety of industries. Bizzow is our new, solution second generation solution in this space.
Our client subscriber base has doubled each year for the last two years and its clientele include a very wide variety of corporate and government organizations as well as small to medium businesses in the construction, maintenance, transport, service and health care industries.
Applicant Eligibility Guidelines
* Mission, primary focus and direct service is in mobile workforce or mobile job management
* Must have non-profit status
* Bizzow is a great fit, for your business and will assist with solving a problem in your business
* Primary services area is within Australia
Grant Program Overview
* Donated software may not be re-sold, used as gifts, or used for fundraisers, raffles or auctions.
* Applicants may request up to 20 mobile user licenses per calendar year FOC.
* If more than 20 mobile user licenses are required, then these would be available for purchase at a 50% discount.
* Submitting an application does not guarantee a product donation.
* Applications are reviewed against grant criteria guidelines and donation decisions are based on the applying organization’s primary service(s).
* Approved applicants are responsible to cover the costs of travel and accommodation and associated expenses [only if requiring on- site training].
* 2 hours free set up and training is provided via phone. Email and web conferencing.
* We believe it is important for both parties to measure the impact of the products donated have on the recipient organisations. We would therefore ask that you complete an evaluation form to provide us feedback.
* You will be asked to provide testimonial information on either Bizzow and /or the grant program.
* Customers are required to provide their own devices and data. I-Dispatch operates on Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
This form should be submitted by the executive director and will be taken as their signature.