Bizzow Partner Agreement
i-Dispatch and the Partner each acknowledge and agree that they will endeavour to take reasonable action to achieve a successful outcome in the Bizzow Partner Program.
Bizzow Agrees to Provide
- Access to Bizzow Partner menu – to manage clients centrally
- Two free, full module subscriptions to Bizzow. One for internal use and one to use demonstration system at no cost
- Access to Partner-only web meetings, newsletters, training information and support from the Bizzow Partner Team
To Maintain Partnership Status
- Actively promote Bizzow to clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member has current Bizzow Wizz certification always.
- Promote Bizzow on your company website, maintaining an active hyperlink to www.Bizzow.com and adhering to the Bizzow Brand Guidelines. Bizzow is trademarked.
- Offer clients value-added services that feature and include Bizzow
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of Bizzow
- Ensure that your Bizzow Wizz attends the majority of Dealer webinars and on line training sessions.
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon the Partner being accepted into the Program by i-Dispatch and remains in force until:
- Superseded by i-Dispatch at any time effective upon the online posting of modified terms (which i-Dispatch will use its best endeavours to communicate to the Partner via email or via Bizzow’s website), or
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party, or
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
Disputes and termination of the agreement
Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving notice of one month. I-Dispatch reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual becoming a Bizzow Partner. I-Dispatch also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner.
Upon termination, our mutual clients continuing to use Bizzow, will become Bizzow clients. You will no longer be eligible for any commissions thus from these clients.
To qualify for a commission your organisations must have a minimum of two businesses with current subscriptions under your Bizzow partner tab.
The Partner agrees to adhere to the Bizzow subscription and payment terms.
- Clients are mutual clients in terms of ownership. Both the Partner and Bizzow have a mutual relationship with the clients.
- As such, Bizzow reserves the right to survey all clients directly from time to time
- to ensure they are satisfied with the service being provided by their dealer
- to seek feedback on the Bizzow product
Relationship of Parties No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between i-Dispatch and the Partner because of this Partner Agreement. The Partner is not authorised to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of i-Dispatch
You agree to indemnify i-Dispatch against all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that i-Dispatch may sustain or incur, because of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any Bizzow users, arising from: (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.
The Bizzow Advocate program is great for consultants, business advisers, trades or service industry adviser, accountants and bookkeepers who want to provide clients and contacts with the best business solutions and earn valuable commission without any obligation. All you need to do is sign up and start recommending Bizzow.
- One -Off payment per referral [after the client has paid]
- Free basic training and marketing resources
- Free listing on our website & and Bizzow Advocate badge for yours
Earn great revenue being an Bizzow Partner! Our partners are our Wizz’s. You will be equipped to help clients get the most from Bizzow. They are qualified to offer fantastic implementation and support assistance to our clients
- 2 Free Bizzow accounts. 1 for personal use and 1 for demonstration purposes
- Listing on our website and an Bizzow Partner badge for yours
- Receive leads
- Priority Support
- Advanced Training, with annual refreshers
- Co-Branded Marketing
- Up to 35% Commission
- Regular partner meetings covering training on new product features [pre-release] and consulting & sales
- Option of creating your own revenue streams from delivering prepared Bizzow training and support